A warm welcome to Stalyhill Junior School
I am privileged to be the Headteacher of Stalyhill Junior School and I welcome you all to our website and our school.
Stalyhill Junior School strives for the highest possible standards in everything we do. We provide broad, balanced and enriching experiences in an inspirational learning environment. We want every member of our learning community to achieve their potential and enjoy their education in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
At Stalyhill Junior School we aim:
- To recognise the needs and talents of each pupil and to facilitate the development of the whole child: creatively, intellectually, morally, spiritually, emotionally, physically and socially to achieve their full potential.
- To provide a caring and stimulating environment which fosters the happiness and security of all our pupils
- To encourage the enthusiasm to learn and develop self-esteem, tolerance and an enquiring mind
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum which caters for the needs of the individual child irrespective of gender, ethnicity, social circumstances or level of ability
- To develop responsibility and an awareness of self, in relation to both the environment and the wider community and to promote a sensible attitude towards health and safety.
- To encourage good behaviour with clear guidelines and expectations
- To value family participation in the life of the school
- To promote the welfare, enthusiasm, teamwork and professional development of all staff within which each member of staff is valued
“Believe, Achieve, Succeed”
Please do not hesitate to contact the school or make an appointment to come and meet us. We look forward to welcoming you to our school.
Mrs Sue Kitchen